Truth Is...Guys

Sunday, December 4, 2011
I judge guys on their looks, a lot. 

I understand that loving someone for who they are and also loving their 'body', but I won't even consider a guy if he isn't attractive or smart. 

Not like I have guys crawling over me, but honestly! I should not be stuck on a guys looks. You have to be over 80% good looking. (If that made sense.) I don't know why I do it. I really do have high standards for guys. Here, I'll create a list. 

1) Good looking(duh.)
2)Smart, but not a smart-ass. Because, then, I wanna kick his smart little ass. 
3) Cocky can be good. In the innocent, this is the way I am works. The I think I'm king of the world just because I scored a goal in a soccer game does not work. 
4) Funny. You have to make me laugh, dang it! 
5) Have to do something I like. The following (off the top of my head) are good qualifiers: dance (ballroom, hip hop jazz, ballet mebbe, as long as you do not wear tights.), soccer, football, sketching/painting, photography, dog training, snowboarding, karate, boxing, acting, musician (if he plays the cello, ohmygawh), cooking, potter (oddly enough)  and I'll end with digital artist. 
6) Wonderful, heart-stopping, beautiful smile. That might fall under looks, but to me that deserves it's own category. 
7) Doesn't care when I'm moody. Just knows I'm not usually like that and I try not to be. 
8) He can recognize pretty girls, because I know he is a guy, but he must be willing to fight the urge to 'look'.
9) Gotta have a plan for his life. 
10) MUST think a little like me.
11)Must want to be more than some lazy bum. 
And finaallly, 12) He better like hugs. Cause I love hugs. 

And, yeah. There is my selfish list. xD
Do you guys have selfish list of qualifications about your boy/girl? Of course you do. Don't lie. Don'y you do it. 

xD

**Jocelyn **

4 comments:

  1. Ovais said...:

    Ooh. This was so interesting :P
    Um.
    If I would make a list, it would just describe her. :P

  1. ... said...:

    i agree with most of the points on your list, but for me, I'd want to be able to trust him. And of course be able to talk to him about anything and everything, even if we don't have the same hobbies.

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    Haha, same here. I guess I should have added those to the list. xD

Post a Comment