We Wish You...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011
December 6th. 
Holy cow, it is December 6th. Seriously, did I step into a time machine? I feel like we're still in the year 1995. 

But it is the Christmas Season!! Yes! Who cares if we skipped a couple years and suddenly landed on Christmas. I mean, out of ALL the times to land on, this is the best!

It's time to down gallons of hot cocoa. Well, not down. You sip it, but you sip a ton of it. Or just hot drinks in general. Like at our local coffee shop, which has some of the best holiday drinks ever. 

The other day, while at a Barnes & Nobel, I stopped at Starbucks and devoured a whole peppermint mocha frappe. Aw, I loved it. Mmm, coffee. I also love chocolate covered cherries. I get a box every Christmas. 


Gawh! Do those not look amazing? 
Can you tell that I have a bit of a, urm, sweet tooth? Haha, no, no way. Hell, I can't even say that sarcastically. Sugar and I, we're pretty tight. Chocolate and I, we're tighter than a fat man wearing spandex. Oh, wow. That was a BAD mental image. I'm so, so, sorry. xD

Anyway, I was making this post to say the obvious:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!


:D IT'S HERE! YAYYAYAYAYAAY!

Even if you don't celebrate it, you got to admit that it is a pretty cool holiday. So warm. It makes winter better. There is an insane amount of random happiness that no one can explain when Christmas comes. Even if you're a grumpy old man, there is something good and warm about you on Christmas. 

Okay, I'll stop the terrible, sappy, Hallmark rant. 

:]

**Jocelyn** 

1 comments:

  1. ... said...:

    Ok ewwww =O Really bad mental image!

    Those chocolates look so tempting =O

    Merry Christmas =D

Post a Comment