YouTube Junkie much?

Saturday, December 31, 2011
I've been sitting on my bum, sorta-maybe-probably not doing my schoolwork. Instead I've been spending my time watching a butt load of YouTube videos.

If you learn anything from this post it should be that I have no life. I mean, absolutely no life. (And I'm most likely going to take 29742947 breaks in the process of writing this post because I'm having serious Youtube withdraws. And why is it taking me so long to type things out? I feel like I'm typing at the rate of a snail...if a snail had fingers, of course.)

So, to put an end to my insane rambling (actually, I don't think this will stop it at all...) but I'm going to make a list of some of my favorite YouTubers. :D YAY!

Okay, so I'll limit myself to 5. Oh, and not in a particular order.

1. Ryan Higa



and...



Yeaaaah. Do I need to say anything? 

2. KevJumba


+



=
AAAWEESOOOMMEEE. 

3. Shane Dawson


                                     
So, he gets one video. There are so many of his and I can't remember all of my favorites. xD (Good fan, aren't I?) 

4. Chester See


                                     

Pahahahaha! Love. This. Video. xD

and I love this song....



And 5. DaveDays



Mwahahaha! Great idea. Best Justin B. parody ever. 

And I love this song. I bought it. :]


Okay. I'm done. 


And may I just say, I am not watching YouTube videos....

I'm watching stupid T.V shows on Hulu. 


Yay, me got brains! :D

**Jocelyn**

4 comments:

  1. ... said...:

    My net hates me so I can't watch all the vids, but NigaHiga is love <3

  1. Nirati said...:

    My net is damn slow sometimes -_-
    Anywayyy, wish you a very very happy new year!
    xo

  1. Ovais said...:

    Where have you goneeee?

Post a Comment