Christmas

Sunday, December 25, 2011
Yesterday and this morning were like walking with a 200 pound block on my back. And every once and a while it felt like a family member would laughingly press their foot against the block.

I cried for at least four hours last night. I finally took medication to knock me out.
But, finally, that cloud of depression has lifted and I'm back to normal. I had these random attacks of depression. Maybe I am bi-polar. It drives me crazy.

And, of course, I had to start my Christmas off like that. So depressed, only to have my mother snap at me about my mood.

Finally, after church I felt a little better. I felt even better when I had lunch and got to open the rest of my presents. So, hopefully my big, black cloud isn't coming to visit any time soon. God, I hope not.



Anyway, how has your holiday been? I have to go, but I love you all! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :]


**Jocelyn**

2 comments:

  1. ... said...:

    I'm a Muslim, I don't celebrate Christmas =P You should stop being depressed and be happy!

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    Haha, but it is a fine season and I wish you a Merry Christmas still! :]

    I'm working on it! :D

Post a Comment