Christmas List Anyone?

Sunday, December 18, 2011
My If-I-Could-Get-Anything-I-Wanted Christmas List




1. Another camera lens. (Yes, I do photography.)
2. An iPad. This list is already about $1,000 dollars. Hm, wow. xD
3. All my families bills to be paid.
4. All our house's problems (this list is so long.) to be fixes. Basically, we need a new house.
5. A new T.V, DVD Player and VCR Player.
6. A chocolate model of me. I want to eat myself. xD
7. For my brother and sister in law to have a private adoption.
8. Cable T.V
9. My own gym/dance room.
10. :]


What is your If-I-Could-Get-Anything-I-Wanted Christmas List? Do tell.


**Jocelyn**

2 comments:

  1. Ovais said...:

    Ah. House issues.
    My list is too expensive :P

    I'll do the list on my blog :)

  1. ... said...:

    I wish i could have my own car =O Oh and a scholarship to attend an Ivy uni B-) (Yes, I'm nerdy like that). Ohh and I want my friends, family and pretty much anyone and everyone in my life to be happy and depression-free.

Post a Comment