Misfits

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
I think I sometimes forget how awesome Christmas is. And then it comes around and you just want to physically hug it. 

Anyway.

But you know what just made this Christmas season even better? What made it twenty times better than any other already? 

Misfits is coming back to Hulu. 

Oh, yes, I'm this excited over one T.V show. But this is THE T.V show! If any of you have watched it, you know it is somehow the best show out there! Actually, I have no clue why I like it. 

Maybe it is Nathan's insanity. He's insane, proud and like a five year old in a teenagers body. 

One of my favorite moments. He is so ADD-ish. There are so many good quotes by him! 
And I love how he treats Simon. He's such a jerk to him, but he loves him all the same. I think. xD lol He's a dick, but a loveable dick. Wait. That sounded so strange. Sorry. SCRATCH THAT. 




And they all have awesome accents. Beast. And Simon, you just wanna hug him.
LOOK AT THAT FACE! So expressive. He looks like a innocent, hot, puppy. xD Yeah, don't ask. And yes, everyone thinks he's weird, well, sort of. I mean, as the plot goes on he's not AS strange. 

And I could go on and on about this show, but I can't because of my stupid school break reading. Gawh.  I'd rather be a regular teenage lazy bum at the moment and watch Misfits. xD

I sound so smart. 

**Jocelyn** 

4 comments:

  1. Ovais said...:

    Noo.
    My birthday-24th December-makes December and Winter awesome :P

Post a Comment