One of those shallow post about hot guys...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Let's just cut the chase here. I have a list of really hot guys. If you're a sane female, then you want to see my list.

(NOTE: They are in no particular order. How could I possibly decided anyway?)

1. Christian Bale

You saw his face? Okay, nuff said.

2. Heath Ledger

It's so hard to find the perfect picture to describe how hot he was. R.I.P. All your fan girls miss you. A lot.

3. Callan McAuliffe

I MIGHT have let out a little girl giggle when I GoogleImaged Callan.
Don't judge me.

4. William Moseley

Another girlish giggle might have occurred. I don't know, I was too busy drooling over this photo. 0_0

5. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Be still my heart.
xD

Okay, I'm getting tired, so I'll finish there.
Girls, don't die.
Guys, don't cry.

**Jocelyn**

8 comments:

  1. Angelique said...:

    OOh my favorite is Heath Ledger <3 so sad he had to go

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Joseph Gordon Levitt...:)

  1. ... said...:

    Christian Bale <3 I always found Matt Damon and Taylor Lautner hot as well =D

  1. zaynab. said...:

    Oomph, Joseph Gordon-Levitt ~ ! !

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    You guys have great taste! xD

  1. Nirati said...:

    Cristian Bale \m/
    But Heath <3 Will always be missed!!

Post a Comment