Rotting Brains! Yay!

Friday, September 9, 2011
Shows I'm Addicted To:

1. Skins (Both US and UK versions)

They do a lot of stupid things, but for some reason I love it. Still not sure why. xD
2. Suits

I'm still not sure why I love this show. Buuuuut I do. Hey, who can say no to a lawyer show?
3. Misfits
This show is fudging amazing. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON. GOSH. Anyway. Damn, I need a life.  

4.Nikita

Kick ass girl? Yes, please. Nikita is my hero (snrk! not really) and I want to be as tough as her. Ooooh yeah. ( Love the slogan thing too.)

So, yeah. I'm nothing like the people in these shows, but I guess I want to be a mixture of all of them. I have no freaking clue why. xD lol

Have fun rotting your brains on T.V shows too!

**Jocelyn**

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Skins! Skins is one of my favorite things, ever. Which generation is your favorite?

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    Yay, another Skins lover! I'm not sure. I haven't watched them all so I can't judge them yet. I love the characters though!

Post a Comment