I'm Meant For So Much More

Wednesday, September 28, 2011
I'm better. I swear I am.

I still feel down and upset, a lot, but I finally opened up. Sure, things are going peachy keen, like I hoped they would, but they're going. I guess that's better than nothing.

I've been looking back and I've realized I've put myself through a lot of crap. But here I am, alive and well. Still walking, talking, breathing...

I guess I've realized that I'm stronger than I think I am and even if I feel like I won't make it...I will. I haven't caved in yet. I don't think I ever will. I might make stupid little post about how bad I feel, but the truth is: I won't let it get in the way. I'll find a way out.

I'm not trying to sound all self-righteous or anything. I'm just saying that I haven't given up and I don't plan on ever doing so. I don't think I have it in me to actually give up. Maybe it's pride, maybe it's selfishness, or maybe I'm meant for so much more than pain and strife.

I meant for so much more than dark depression.
And strangely...I believe it.


Thank God.

**Jocelyn**

2 comments:

  1. Miss H said...:

    I'm glad you're feeling a bit better at least, I'm having a hard time too of late. We'll get through these tough times together :)

  1. ... said...:

    I'm glad you haven't given up =D Remember, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger =)
    Listen to Drive by Incubus. It always cheers me up =)

Post a Comment