Schoolwork.

Friday, September 16, 2011
Is the world ending? I haven't had a hiccup in my school work once this week. That's pretty...insane. Usually there's SOMETHING I do wrong. But nothing has! Could this be a blessing from God? I'll just have to wait and see. There are still several days for this to go terribly wrong.

Don't you hate it when you're school work is going perfectly, because you know you're defiantly forgetting something. xD I think I remembered everything. I hope I did. Aw, well. Fingers crossed!

On to more important topics!

I've been going to Physical Therapy this week. I guess I should give you guys a fill in. About five to six months ago, I started having back pain. I went from being able to touch my nose to me knees to barely being able to bend my back.

After going to the doctors, being poked and prodded, I was told to spend time almost every day with warm moisture on my back. I did that for about a month, but it didn't help. In fact, the pain got worse. At one point it kept me up till 2 in the morning. My mother decided I needed something different and took my to the doctors again.

They still didn't know what was wrong with me. So, they sent me to the physical therapist, who thinks I've simply been straining my back in dance and at work, since I have no injury to connect my back pain to. Their goal is to strengthen my core muscle.

It's been a lot of fun to me! I've always liked working out and knowing that having better core muscle will help me in dance makes it ten times better. And because of dance, when I do any of the ball work outs, I have good balance on the ball.

My posture will also be improving! It not only makes my back feel better, but I also look a little more on the confident side. This. Is. Wonderful. xD

Maybe being a Physical Therapist wouldn't be too bad of a job, no? I'll add that to my mile long list of things I might want to be.

xD

**Jocelyn**

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Physical therapy sounds fantastic :) I'm sorry about the back pain, but it sounds like you found a good solution. Good luck with the schoolwork, I hate that must-be-forgetting-something feeling, too.

  1. Ovais said...:

    Ahah.

    Sorry about your back pain =/
    Hope it goes away forever!

  1. zaynab. said...:

    Y E S ! ! iHate when that happens ~
    It really can ruin your day.
    & Yup, iHope the back-pain goes away also.

Post a Comment