Five Things That I Complain About!

Friday, September 30, 2011
Everyone has pet peeves. Everyone knows someone who is like a trigger to their pet-peeve gun.
I'm going to take this time to complain about my pet peeves. Because, well, complaining is so much dang fun!


1. Not Finishing Your Sentences 
If you don't...
See how ANNOYING that is?!?!? It's torture! It would be one thing if people gave you a hint to what they were going to say, like, 'If you don't finish your sentences I will personally...' At least then we have some boundaries to guess around in. But when you just drop off at the very beginning of a sentence, leaving me wondering, I want to SCREAM.

So, finish your sentences. Or I will go all crazy black woman on you.

2. Whispering 
Call me nosy, but if you're going to say something: say it out loud. The more you whisper around me, the more I want to shove my nose into your business. But, hey, I'm guilty of it too. I'm being a hypocrite. I don't care. Don't whisper.

3. Complaining About My Taste In Something
Okay, guilty again. I do this, sometimes, but it pisses me off when other people do it to me too. If you don't like my style then DEAL. If it's something offensive, I can understand. If it's something harmful, I can understand. If it's because you don't like the color, then f**k off. (Wow, I'm sounding so cheery! I swear I'm in a good mood guys, I swear!)

4. Being Rebellious Because It's Cool
It's one thing to be rebellious because you want to and you think it's better for you. It's another thing if you do it because Bobby Jo is doing it. Get. A. Life.
(I SWEAR I'M IN A GOOD MOOD. XD)

5. Chewing With Your Mouth Open
One word: manners. If you can't chew with your mouth closed, then you can't pass a test. God gave us the ability to open and close our mouth for a reason.

Okay, so those are my pet peeves.
You tell me yours, so I can be sure to ignore them. ;]

**Jocelyn**

3 comments:

  1. PhilO♥ said...:

    Chewing with the mouth open and talking with food in the mouth!
    Gross :P

    Nice blog :)

  1. ... said...:

    Wow, someone's in a VERY good mood xD

  1. Ovais said...:

    I hate it when my brothers chew with they mouth open.
    They do it on purpose when I'm sitting right next to them.

    My pet peeve is that one. :P

Post a Comment