YouTube and Omegle are Bi-Polar?

Friday, October 21, 2011
Life has been going evenly lately.
I haven't had any down moments on my roller coaster, which is amazing. This makes me really, really happy! :D
But, on the bad news side, my counselor suggested I might be bi-polar.

Most people think of a psychopath with spilt personalities when they hear bi-polar...but that's schizophrenia, bright ones. Just clearing that up. xD

Bi-polar has to do with extreme emotional mood swings. While most people have mood swings, people who are bi-polar have some major, almost uncontrollable mood swings. So, basically it's like their on a roller coaster ride. Up moments, they feel great, happy, like nothing could ever bring them down. Low moments, depressed, like there is no point in life, blah, blah, blah...

Wow. Sounds freakishly like me.

Ohmygawh, I don't want to be bi-polar. 0_0

xD

ANYWAY.

I've been addicted to Omegle lately. Okay, it's an on and off thing. I use it for a week. Not use it for a month. Use it for a week. On and on. Why do I like that stupid website? You talk to soooo many crazy perverts, but you occasionally find that crazy, awesome gem of a person.

I advise you stay away though. It's like a drug. xD So is YouTube. I spend hours before bed on YouTube. I love it.

Right about now I'd tell you I have a life, but I'm not going to lie: I don't.

xD

**Jocelyn**

5 comments:

  1. Nirati said...:

    Omg, that sounds like me too o.O
    I have those extreme mood swings, when I'm happy I'm on cloud nine!
    And when I'm sad, it sucks, to put it mildly!
    xx

  1. Nirati said...:

    Oh by the way, I love the comment ka background. Wow <3
    Spill the secret?

  1. ... said...:

    That sounds a like a friend of mine =O He has always has freakishly weird mood swings =/

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    Blahblaholic- I know! It's strange. We can be crazy Bi-Polar people together. xD

    I simply found this whole 'blog background' on the web. Just search Blogger Templates and you can find a bunch of cool stuff. The comment back grounds came with it. xD

    Areesha- See, guys have mood swings too! xD

Post a Comment