I (insert)....

Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Like Feeling

Accomplished 

Like I'm Badass.

Like Nothing Can Bring Me Down

Stronger Than Those Around Me

Sly

Loved

Independent 

Important

#1

Like Doing

Dancing 

Finding Awesome Songs to Dance To

Writing

Working Out

Seeing My Progress

Eating Sugar Filled Crap

Eating Healthy (...yeah.)

Sketching

Leading A Group

Taking the Leader Position from Someone Else 

Running. Hard. 

Dreaming of being in an action movie. 

Like Getting

Complements, of course. 

Surprises 

Good Grades

Respect

Noticed

More Music

Highest Score/Grade/Etc. 

More Time 

Like Having 


God with me. Always. 

Brothers (I have a step-sister who I don't like.) 

The Attic Room

My moms old bed

My own laptop

My iPod

My mother. Duh. 

My camera. 

A parent who is willing to homeschool

Hardships

Friends (although sometimes I don't feel like it)

Food. Another Duh. 

finally....

Really Want

Chocolate (Like, right now)

iTunes Radio to stop bitching and actually play the damn music! (I'm in a great mood, I swear!)

A Boyfriend (cringe, yeah. I admit it.) 

My school work to do itself. 

To have great PSAT scores. 

To get  a full ride to college. 

More music. 

To play Sims 3. 

To dance because this song is AH-MAZE-ING. I <3 you iTunes Radio. 

To stop boring you and go plays Sims 3 with my brother. :]


Figured I'd keep you up with my...well, everything. ;P

And I'm really liking this 'honesty' thing. I mean, I made this blog to speak my mind. I didn't know it felt so good. 

Byeeeeee!

**Jocelyn**

2 comments:

  1. Ovais said...:

    Oooh. Interesting!!!
    I love your blog. You blog for the same reason I do.
    And I'm your first follower :D

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    Much love to the first follower! Thanks for still checking up on the blog too! :D

    And I adore your blog too. Like, seriously. xD

Post a Comment