Wonderful Day

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
What would usually be considered a horrible, no-good-for-nothing day (such a good book...), turned out to be a absolutely wonderful day.

Woah, woah, wait. Jocelyn isn't being a negative, grumpy bitch?
Yes, eat it up my friends. Eat it up. ;]

Anyway, back to the topic of my bright and sunshiny day. (Well, actually it's been raining all day...) I had school today. I attended a co-op every week, where I have a class. Basically, it's like a crazy mix of homeschooling and private school. It's an aggressive curriculum that beats me up, but I still tackle it and get through. (Oooooh, damn! Look at that. I'm being POS-o-TIVE!)

But I love my class. I freaking love my class.
I have several class mates that make me feel like a belong. I never feel like a belong, but with them...I do.
I have classmates that have to spend most of their days alone, doing school work. But that's going to change because our parents decided we can do our school work together.
I have classmates that are being dropped kicked by their school work too.
Halle-freakin-lujah.

It's so amazing. I laughed, smiled, giggled, blushed and had a butt load of awesome fun at school because of these people. They are making my world such a better place. Yesterday, I was suicidal, feeling like there was no point in life. Today, I'm up in the sky. I bet drugs can't do this. :]

Oh, and (risking sounding like such a stupid girl)...how the hell do you word this without sounding like a totally high-school drama queen? Oh, wait, YOU CAN'T. XD

Lol.

Anyway, I like a guy. He acts like he likes me back. Blah, blah, all the stupid crap. (It's so awkward for to write just that. THAT. [oh, and, uuuuuhhh, I'm writing everything as soon as it comes to my head. So, that's my explanation.])

I also got Subway today. It was wonderful.

I walked all over the shopping center where the school co-op is held. I walked with him. I walked with one of the awesomest girls, ever.

I realized I might no be brilliant, but I'm sure as hell not dumb.
Dancing has become fun again.

I can honestly say I love life. That's amazing. :D

**Jocelyn**

0 comments:

Post a Comment