:D (That's A Happy Face!)

Monday, October 24, 2011
Mmmm. 

You feel the vibes of a good day when you find out that you actually don't have to work, get some of the best coffee ever with your brother who is finally home, and already have your schedule filled out and ready to go. Now all I need to do is motivate myself to actually fulfill what's on my schedule. 

Luckily, I put dance down for a hour instead of half of hour. Thank God. I've been in love with it lately, like I was before. This past year it turned from the love of my life, to the biggest pain in my ass. But now, it's back to being one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I love you, God. 

I guess it's helped that some of the girls at dance know what is going on with me right now. I missed dance two weeks ago and when my mom went to go pay my dance teacher, she ended up telling her about my 'problems'. I wasn't to0 excited about it, but it wasn't really awkward when I finally came back. In fact, everything seems a tiny bit better. 

I got a FB e-mail from one of the best dancers there, who is actually younger than me, and has a fiery spirit. I never expected her to send me an e-mail talking about how she knows how I feel and is there for me. It felt pretty good actually.

For once in my life, I'm starting to believe that I might , maybe one day, be able to trust people. I mean, I trust  you guys because 1) you're over the internet. The likely hood of me meeting you is pretty low. 2) A lot of you guys know how I feel and share the same feelings on your blogs. I'm super thankful you guys are here. But it is hard when my ability of trusting people I know in person is a little low. 

Don't get me wrong, you guys are effing amazing. Seriously. That you guys read and comment on my blog boggles my mind. If I could hug all of you, I would. And you got to understand; I'm NOT a touchy person. At all. 

So, yeah. I love feeling this support. This love. It's like God did hear my cry and, with a little smirk on his face, took all my burdens and turned them around. It's like he let me get this down so I'd understand how high he can lift me up. I can't always understand him and I know I screw up all the time, but he's there. People try and tell he's not, but after everything I've gone through in life, every heavy step I've taken and every fall that has cut my hands, it seems almost impossible that it wasn't Him who picked me up, lifted the terrible load on my back, and pushed me forward. God is more than a god to me, he's like the love of my life. 

Okay, so I'll stop this sap-fest and get to work. 

I love you guys!!!!!

**Jocelyn** 

1 comments:

  1. Ovais said...:

    I'm glad that you're happy!

Post a Comment