Way Too Long

Monday, November 14, 2011
It's been a while. A very, very long time.
I'm so, so, so sorry. :(

I've been caught up in non-stop schoolwork and dancing. It's insane. This past weekend, the only times I have been home is a night to sleep. I feel like I've haven't sat on this couch and blogged in a nice long time. Actually, it feels like it's been years. Yes, years.

I don't have much time to pour out some insane rambling (DAMN SCHOOLWORK!!!), but I do have time to tell you guys that, even though you thought I was gone, I will never, ever stop blogging. I felt very discouraged over this weekend about my blog and NaNoWriMo. (Yeah, I'm doing it. I'm about 10,000 words behind because I've been so busy.)

Hopefully, since the holidays are coming, I'll get to kick back and enjoy the deep pleasures of writing on my blog and my NaNoWriMo story. :]

Tell me how all of you guys are doing in lengthy comments that I love to read. I know, I know. I never comment on anyone's blog, but I swear to you guys, I read them! I'm just not much a commenter. I guess I should be. xD

Anyway, I got to get back to Art History! (Yay. Curse you finals.) Pray that I don't go haywire and pull out all my hair! Thanks!

**Jocelyn**

4 comments:

  1. ... said...:

    You don't follow me =<
    areeshabilal-memyselfandi.blogspot.com *wink wink*

    hurry back! I miss reading your posts =< I'm doing the NaNoWriMo Youth Programme or whatever it's called. I had to set a 25000 limit for myself because of my homework load =/ Can't wait to read your novel =D

  1. Ovais said...:

    Everyone is doing NaNo-whatever :P

    Sorry I haven't stalked your blog in a while :(

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    OH MY GOSH! I don't follow you Aressha? I thought I did. 0_0 I...must...go...follow!

    Ovais- It's a lot of fun! You should try it one year! :D
    Aw, it's okay! AND WHERE THE HECK DID YOUR BLOG GO, MISTER?!?!?!

  1. Ovais said...:

    My blog is back, it's back, it's back! :P :)

Post a Comment