Muppets! :D

Friday, November 25, 2011
I'm going to spare you guys the regular old 'I had a great thanksgiving!' story. It was great, blah, blah, blaaahhhh!

Anyway, I'm going to talk about the Muppets, which we saw last night. It had it's moments of, "WTF?" and other moments of full on, whole theater laughter. But there was a line in the movie, that although said in plenty of movies in variety, struck me pretty hard.

'You believe in everybody else, but sometime you're going to have to believe in yourself.'

I was like: "Woah. Dannng." And a bunch of more exclamations. That sounded JUST like me! I have faith in everyone else, but I lack all belief in me.  I'm sure I'm not the only one like this. I know a lot of people struggle with the same thing.

Why do we do it? How can we have absolute faith in the world around us and all that is in it and neglect the same for ourselves?

I got nothing.
If you have any clue to what our problem is, leave a comment telling me (us) what it is!

Back to the holiday topic before I tackle more NaNoWriMo catching up.
I can play Christmas Music now.
We're getting our Christmas tree today.
It's pretty much AMAZING.
Sitting on my butt.
Eating a bunch of food.
No worries at the moment.

I like holidays. :]

**Jocelyn**

2 comments:

  1. ... said...:

    I wish I could see the Muppets again =( It's true. Having self-belief is something that almost everyone lacks.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Sitting on my butt is one of my favourite things to do :P *high 5*

Post a Comment