Honest

Monday, November 21, 2011
Honesty. I want to be honest on my blog right?

Well,  fine then.
I have another blog, one where I share  my photography and supposedly my 'thoughts'. Some of you already know that blog and it's pretty obvious which one it is. I created it originally to be by vent, but obviously, that didn't happen. It became a place where my friends could monitor me and I felt like I could say nothing.

I could never dream of putting my actual thoughts on that blog. It was so aggravating; half the time I don't even feel like posting on there. I mean, I made that blog for me to spout out my thoughts, not to have my friends dip into my mind.

So, that's why I created this blog. I didn't want to quit the other one, where I'm goody-two shoes, but I needed some way of letting out the junk inside of me.

I hope knowing what my other blog is and 'who I am' doesn't change views of me. I wanna be honest. xD
And, I might follow you on my other blog and might comment on your post as both people. That's usually a mistake, don't think I'm like...skitzo. xD

So, yeah. I just thought I'd let that out. Now I feel free. I don't feel like I'm hiding a bunch of things or have to lie to you guys. Yeah.

So, awesome.
xD

**Jocelyn**

3 comments:

  1. ... said...:

    Wait, you have another blog? =O Ouch, it sucks that your friends read it =( I only gave my link to a few trusted friends.

  1. LOL You're right. The most important thing is to be honest. Don't worry, I've been there before where people I know in person start reading my blog and sometimes getting offended. All I can say is that if they don't like what they see, then they SHOULDN'T be reading it in the first place. And sometimes, little brutal honesty is what we need from time to time

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    Areesha- Yeaah. :(

    Punk Chopsticks- Thanks! You're right! But one of those people is my mom and if she read THIS blog, she'd have a full blown heart attack. I guess I shouldn't hide things though. :P

Post a Comment