Monday, August 22, 2011
I've been obsessed with this song lately.
I heard it on Pandora one day on my Jason Mraz channel. Ah, the wonders of Pandora. I haven't been on there in ages though. It's introduced me to several songs I now own though. Like two Bruno Mars songs (Yes, I listen to him. Got a problem wid dat? xD LOL). And this song, a Florence + The Machine song and a Straight No Chaser song. As you can tell, I have a wide variety of music. I like anything from rap to rock, which you don't usually find.

I'm the person who's listening to Coldplay one second, then Nicki Minaj the next. I like a lot of music, but I can be pick at times. I have to like the song right away for it to be on my list of songs. Well, I take that back. Sometimes songs grow on me, but that's sort of rare.

And I'm usually not prejudice against the artist. No matter how much I can't stand Lady Gaga as a person, I do like her music. I don't like Ke$ha but I do have a song by her. I don't like LMFAO, but I love one of their songs.

Most of my favorite artist are some variation of 'rock' though. (There are SO many different types of rock. I don't try and keep up with them. So, basically every band out there is some type of rock, just so you know.) I like Coldplay, The Fray, Lifehouse, The Script, Linkin Park, Mumford & Sons, Maroon 5, Nickleback and Tenth Avenue North. That's just a few. As for 'solo' artist...well, let's not even start that list. xD

So, what type of music do you listen to/like?
I gave you a few of my favorite bands and a song I like right now. ( I tend to over play songs, so I end up sick of them. lol)

I think I'll keep on giving you guys songs I like. I know I always like finding new music. :]

**Jocelyn**

2 comments:

  1. Ovais said...:

    We listen to the exact same music!!!

    I listen to Shayne Ward, Ne-Yo, and Boyce Avenue too though..

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    I like a lot of Ne-Yo too! I have his song So Sick and I want Closer by him too.

Post a Comment