Small Dreams

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
We all have big dream and we all have small ones. Here are some of my smaller, less 'important' ones.


I want to have my own horse. And I really want a Black Arabian gelding. Oh, wow. Just look at that horse! Okay, so maybe these *aren't* small dreams. xD

So, these are turning into major dreams. Sorry. Dang, there must not be such a thing as a 'small dream'. xD
Anyway, I want to, one day, preform at least one ballet in front of hundreds and leave them in awe.

I want to participate in a ImprovEverywhere or Flash Mob. How cool would that be? Just being able to do something TOTALLY wacky for the heck of it. Wait...I do that everyday.

I want to learn how to break dance so bad. I guess I should actually get some upper body strength...  I wish sit ups would cover it all. I hate you stupid push ups and planks. >.>

Finally,

I want to go on a road trip with all of my friends. I've been on a two hour ride with a couple before, but I really want to go on like, a day to week long one with them. It just seems like a lot of fun. :]

Tell me some of your small, but actually major, dreams!

**Jocelyn**

(I own none of these photos)

2 comments:

  1. Ovais said...:

    Hope you get to go on a road trip soon!!

  1. Jocelyn said...:

    Haha, me too! I guess ALL my friends will have license though. Only a few of us do right now. xD The rest are just slow pokes in the process of getting them...

Post a Comment