Childhood memories...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Can you remember all of your favorite childhood T.V shows, books and toys? I sure as hell can't.
xD

When you're young, you don't try and remember anything because you don't feel like you'll ever forget it, you know? And even if you do forget it; who cares? Life was life. Everything was so black and white. That was right, this was wrong. That was fun, that stunk. That tasted amazing, that tasted horrible. That was all that mattered.

Ah, those were the days. I think seven or eight is the best age. I'm not totally sure why, but they are. I think it's because you are able to understand a few things and have some responsibility but not too much.

I remember thinking 16 would never come. But, look, here I am. I've been sixteen for several months now.

HOLY CRAP, I'VE BEEN SIXTEEN FOR FOUR MONTHS NOW! 0_0

I use to beg God to let me make it to fifteen and, well, I'm long past fifteen. Oh, sh*t. I'm getting OLD. XD
I was just thinking about when I first met some of my best friends. My jaw dropped when I realized I've known those two kids for ten years. Ten crazy short years.

Where has the time gone?

Okay, okay. I'm going to stop going on and on about how old I'm feeling at age 16. I have a lot ahead of me, God willing. Like college. You don't know how badly I want to go to college. My biggest fear is NOT getting into college. I want to have an amazing carrier doing what I love. I want to be able to make a difference somewhere.

I look around my small town and pray and pray that I don't get the life most of these people do. Not that their lives aren't fine in their own way, but I just couldn't imagine a life so...so...I don't know, simple and generic. You know? I can't stand LIVING in this town. I'm no city girl, I'm more of a woods girl, but this small town hick central is going to KILL ME.

That's good ol' NC/VA for you. Yayyyy. >.> Not.

Okay, rambling is ENDING. NOW. YEAH, LIKE...NOW. xD

Thanks for reading this insanity!

**Jocelyn**

0 comments:

Post a Comment